Top 10 List #4
At Dialogue Partners, we’re fans of top 10 lists: top 10 words of the year; top 10 foods that will make you healthy; top 10 wines of the year; top 10 places to see before you die…
So we thought, why not a top 10 list of the reason you need a Coach?
In reality, this list could be the top 1000 things we’ve learned, but we know you might not read it if it was that long, so we just do 10 things at a time. This is Top 10 List #4. To view the postcard version click here.
Our other Top 10 Lists can be found on our Top 10 page.
Top 10 reasons you need a Coach
1. You want something MORE but you don’t know what it is.
2. You are looking for purpose and meaning and aren’t sure where to find it.
3. You have goals and dreams – but aren’t reaching them.
4. You want to see your blind spots and identify what might be holding you back.
5. You want to be a better leader.
6. You want to live a life aligned with your values, where you are fulfilling your purpose.
7. You need someone to ask you the “hard” questions, hold you accountable and help you find your best self.
8. You are searching for what you really want in life.
9. You are doing good work in the world, but you want to do GREAT work.
10. You want someone in your corner, with your best interests at heart who will cheer, encourage, urge and support you to create the life you were meant to live.