Civic Engagement Services
At Dialogue Partners, we work with conflict, outrage, and high emotion and specialize in engaging the public on the hard issues. We can show you how to better manage emotion and public outrage to make your community engagement and stakeholder engagement programs more meaningful.
Our Civic Engagement Services include:
- Public Engagement & Stakeholder Relations: We can help you develop and implement meaningful stakeholder engagement programs to address issues of high emotion, conflict or controversy.
- Training: We provide civic engagement training and group facilitation training services to share best practices in the field of public engagement.
- Facilitation: We employ innovative best practices in the fields of group facilitation, transformation and group dynamics.
- Coaching: We provide coaching and expert advice in civic engagement and involvement.
- Policy Development: We help organizations develop toolkits, policies and guidelines to support their stakeholder engagement endeavours.
If you are dealing with an emotionally charged issue and are looking to create or improve a public engagement program at your organization, contact us!